Tuesday, January 09, 2018

The Original Sin.

If you think of me tonight
I promise to also think of you
and under my satin sheets
you'll be there too.

...naked like the sun,
...pure and alluring,
and we will share the lamplights,
the pillow and the high tides,

as we merge our thoughts.
our bodies will melt into one
as the salt on your skin
dissolves in the still blue waters of my soul.

and as one we will listen
to all the music they wrote
for all the lovers in the world.

I will feel your hands move,
plowing my body like a barren land.
and I will sprout like a seed
that awakes into the warmth
of your embrace.

...slowly, darling, there's no rush...

I promise to take you higher
to a place where the angels reside
and we will make them envious with desire
we'll clasp our hands
and we will grow our wings
like butterflies,
and as such, we will free ourselves
from the shackles of rationality.

We will make sin look so lovely,
that the devil will blush,
and the angels will continue to envy us.

...if you stop now darling, I will die...

Deep inside you will find rest
after we burst our bubbles
together and wallow
in the river that is sweat.

Then I'll taste you again until the night is dead.